SOUTH ASIA DEFENCE & STRATEGIC REVIEW
India’s leading journal on Defence & Strategy, Military Affairs and Technology
- Army Design Bureau: the Next step towards spearheading Military Equipment Design
- Atmanirbhar Bharat and Indian Armed Forces
- Battles that Made History
- CAESAR: The Long-Range Proven 155 mm 52 Cal
- Defence reforms: Beyond the clarion call
- Diverse indian terrain: look Beyond one size fits all approach
Relying on Knowledge and Credibility, Defstrat Seminars offer an opportunity to reach out to the right quarters within the domain and environment
Defstrat books set a new benchmark in quality in all spheres, be it the content, design or presentation
ADVERTISE WITH USclick here
Conventional Wars face an Uncertain FutureApril 9, 2022 Col Ashwani Sharma (retd), Editor, South Asia Defence & Strategic Review ‘Bayraktar Diplomacy’, a term coined by freelance bloggers Stijn...
Read more >
Pakistan Prisoners of War 1971, Pawns in a larger GameDecember 20, 2021 By - Col Ashwani Sharma (retd), Editor-in-Chief, South Asia Defence & Strategic Review “It took Pak POWs of the 1971...
Read more >